Students choose ILC school of English because they discover a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in which to study and caring professionals who are keen to help them make the most of their time in Great Britain. We know that our students’ needs are unique and that their time is precious. At Innovate, clients can be sure that they will receive helpful and efficient guidance and encouragement. With students from such a large number of different countries following courses, there are great opportunities for students to make many new friends and possibly useful, new contacts that they will keep long after their courses have finished.
ILC school of English provides English Language courses. The courses are designed for Overseas, EU
and UK resident students. Full-time and part-time courses are available throughout the year. Summer courses
and workshops are also available. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students. This means that students
get the most out of their study time at ILC school of English.
Courses we offer
Wide range of professional and specialist courses delivered by dedicated, helpful teachers and support staff with the help of modern materials and methodology.
- Cambridge KET – Key English Test (for Entry 1 and Entry 2 students)
- Cambridge PET – Preliminary English Test (for Entry 3 students)
- Cambridge FCE – First Certificate Exam (for Level 1 students)
- Cambridge CAE – Advanced English Exam (for Level 2 students)
- IELTS (for Level 1 & 2 students who want to apply for university courses in the UK)
- ESOL Courses from Pre-Entry to Level 2.
- Teacher training courses.
- A library with reference books and materials that students can borrow.
- Computers that students can use to access the internet send emails, type letters or view CD-ROMs.
- Free Wireless Internet Access in the centre
- Touch boards in classrooms
- Scanners and Printers
- Smart Boards
- Reference Books
- Audio and video cassettes
- Music CDs
- University prospectuses
- Careers information
All of the teachers are experienced in their field, and have been selected for their high standard of classroom management skills and knowledge of teaching / training techniques. We only work with teachers who have a proven record of success. You will find the teachers friendly but efficient, and capable of responding to your particular learning requirements. Throughout your course, your teacher will be a supportive, understanding guide to the learning process who will monitor your progress and create opportunities for practice in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.
Having undergone a dramatic regeneration programme in recent years, Birmingham now welcomes you with more pride
than ever before! Boasting a diverse range of activities, from cosmopolitan shopping to world-class music
venues, Birmingham deserves its reputation as one of the UK's most visited cities...
Birmingham is at the heart of Britain's transport network, with major road and rail links to all parts of the
country and easy access to the nation's capital, London. Birmingham International Airport is serviced by all
the world's major airlines and has regular flights from cities all across the globe.