TEFL TESOL Course Greece - Corinth
Conveniently situated 50 miles from Athens, Corinth is the gateway to the Peloponnese, an area rich in natural beauty and historical sites. Ancient Corinth is an important archaeological site, and above the ancient town towers Acrocorinth, a fortress used throughout the middle ages by Byzantine, Venetian and Turkish occupiers.
The modern city of Corinth has all the facilities to make your stay enjoyable, including numerous outdoor cafes, bars and restaurants, several beaches, and services such as travel agencies, banks and shops. There are excellent transport connections, with buses to Athens every hour, It easily charms everyone with its little cube houses with flat-roofed houses and its narrow stone paved streets winding like a labyrinth of white lines traditionally painted around the large flat stones; arches and arcades are merging from a street or between two houses and contribute to the creation of a wonderful and magical atmosphere. and frequent trains and buses connecting Corinth to the surrounding villages.
Corinth is an excellent base for touring, set among many unspoilt beach resorts. Loutraki is a spa town renowned for its clear blue sea. Vrahati, where we provide accommodation, is one of the many smaller coastal villages that combine relaxing days on the beach with vibrant nightlife. The stunning sites of Mycenae, Argos, Nafplio and Nemea are all close by, as is the theatre of Epidavros, where ancient tragedies are performed during the summer festival.
- Corinth is just ninety minutes from Athens International Airport (E. Venizelos)
- The TEFL Corinth training center is ideally located in comfortable, spacious premises in the seaside village of Vrahati, eight miles from the modern city of Corinth. The training centre is directly opposite the accommodation that we provide.
- An internationally recognised qualification meeting or exceeding industry standards
- Course administered by highly trained staff with extensive local knowledge
- Organized classes and a curriculum that has been proven successful and effective
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Stunning location in a country of culture and passion.
- Archaeology tour to Ancient Nemea, Mycenae, and Tyrintha, visits to Athens and Ancient Corinth, other ancient sites includes Delphi and Olympia
- High demand for English teachers and graduates of the TEFL course in Corinth will receive assistance from Anglo-Hellenic Teacher Recruitment, the main source of TEFL jobs in Greece
- We offer the opportunity to attend professional development events, such as the TESOL Greece convention
- This course is ideal for Gapyear students and people wanting a change of life or moving abroad
- Your fellow students come from different countries and various continents
- Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the industry
- Your support staff will assist you with whatever you need
- Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you with whatever you need
We provide accommodation in Vrahati, a seaside village 20 minutes from the training centre. The main house has two single and three double rooms, accommodating a total of eight people. There are two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine, and a communal lounge. The lounge has a couple of computers for your use and the whole house has wireless internet access. In addition to the balconies surrounding the house, there is also a large garden furnished with chairs and sun beds and a barbeque. The rooms are cleaned and sheets are changed weekly. The house is two minutes' walk from the centre of the village, with all the facilities such as shops, post office, banks, bus station and taxi rank. It is ten minutes' walk from the beach. Vrahati has excellent beaches, awarded with the European Union's Blue Flag, and is a busy resort in the summer. It is a center for nightlife, with lots of cafes, restaurants, bars and night clubs, but still relatively unspoilt.
The Mediterranean climate is what the world craves for as it has no extremes.
In summer the temperature can reach 38 degrees Celsius but the sea breeze keeps you cool. Spring and autumn are generally quite comfortable with temperatures in the high 20’s.Winter can reach 15 degrees and so it is advisable you bring a sweater or light jacket.
For specific information about studying and working in Greece contact us here.
Holders of EU passports are free to enter and exit Greece as required. Many visitors to Greece will not need to obtain a visa for visits to Greece of up to 90 days. This includes citizens of all other European Union countries, Canada, Australia, Japan, and the United States.
Health & Safety
EU citizens have a reciprocal agreement with Greece entitling them to free medical care whilst in the country. There are medical centres all over the country and many train stations have first aid facilities. Non-EU citizens should insure themselves for medical costs.
This TEFL International Course is conducted by a separate company working as a subcontractor of TEFL International and is not a non-profit organization.
Corinth Course 2013 Schedule4 February - 1 March
4 March - 29 March
1 April - 26 April
13 May - 7 June
10 June - 5 July
8 July - 2 August
5 August - 30 August
2 September - 27 September
30 September - 25 October
28 October - 22 November
25 November - 20 December
How to Apply
Fill out an application form and take that next step towards learning in Greece.
- Deposit: US$ 500 (£ 322 )
- Balance of course fees: 920 euros (£ 768 )
- Accommodation (shared room): 250 euros (£ 209 )
- Accommodation (private room): 350 euros (£ 292 )
Book together with a friend for the same course and you can both claim a 100 Euro discount on the advertised price. Offer applies to all course dates (though not in conjunction with any other offer). We can also arrange for you to share the same accommodation if required.
20 Vasiliou Street
PO Box 263,