TEFL TESOL Course Greece - Athens
you are going to take a TESOL course, why not do it in amazing GREECE! Our
course, located in the Athens, capital of one of the
world's oldest civilizations and the birthplace of democracy and also a buzzing modern
metropolis, with an excellent public transport system, entertainment facilities and
The TEFL International Athens centre is conveniently located near the Athens
University campus in the Ilisia / Zografou area of downtown Athens
Coastal resorts like Glyfada are within easy reach, and the port of Piraeus
is just 30 minutes on the metro, enabling trips to the spectacular Greek islands,
including world heritage sites such as Rhodes and Delos and several more of
Patricia Shultz’s "1,000 Places to See Before You Die"
such as Mykonos, Santorini, Patmos, Symi and Hydra.
- An internationally recognised qualification meeting or exceeding industry standards
- Course administered by highly trained staff with extensive local knowledge
- Organized classes and a curriculum that has been proven successful and effective
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Stunning location in a country of culture and passion
- Mediterranean climate and cuisine
- High demand for English teachers through Anglo-Hellenic Teacher Recruitment (the main source of TEFL jobs in Greece)
- Extensive network of partners for employment opportunities worldwide
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance after you graduate
- Choice of accommodation options to match your preference and budget
- This course is ideal for Gapyear students and people wanting a change of life or moving abroad
- Your fellow students come from different countries and various continents
- Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the industry
- Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you with whatever you need
Athens International Airport is well served by both European and Transatlantic airlines.
Greece enjoys mild winters and very hot, dry summers.
Winter is the wettest season and rain is unlikely between June and August.
Options include apartments, hotels and hostels offering either shared dorms or
private rooms. All the accommodation is centrally located to provide easy access
to the training center.
An apartment for one or two people costs from around 800 euros for the month.
A single room in a cheap hotel costs from around 25 euros per night, and a double
room from around 18 euros per person per night. In the peak season, rates rise to
around 40 euros per night for a single and 25 per person for a double.
A dorm room with 4 – 6 beds costs from around 12 euros per person per night, rising
to around 16 at the height of summer.
The opportunities for sightseeing and excursions are too numerous to mention.
There is an airport, providing daily flights to and from Athens.
Holders of EU passports are free to enter and exit Greece as required. Many visitors to Greece will not need to obtain a visa for visits to
Greece of up to 90 days. This includes citizens of all other European Union
countries, Canada, Australia, Japan, and the United States.
Health & Safety
EU citizens have a reciprocal agreement with Greece entitling them to free medical care whilst
in the country. There are medical centres all over the country and many train stations have first aid
facilities. Non-EU citizens should insure themselves for
This TEFL International Course conducted by a separate company working as a
subcontractor of TEFL International and is not a non-profit organization.
TEFL Courses Athens
- 2013 Schedule
1 April - 26 April
13 May - 7 June
10 June - 5 July
8 July - 2 August
5 August - 30 August
2 September - 27 September
30 September - 25 October
28 October - 22 November
25 November - 20 December
Deposit - $500 USD (£322)
Balance of fees: 920 Euros
Download Location and TEFL Courses Greece
For any further query please contact